California State University, Long Beach, Pow Wow Celebrates Native American Culture
California State University, Long Beach, will be honoring Native American culture in one of the campus’ biggest events of the year.
The CSULB Annual Pow Wow will take place from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, March 8-9, on campus. It is free to attend and there is free parking — attendees are encouraged to bring folding chairs to sit on.
Looking really forward to this!
- wildvoyage likes this
- notinterestingthingsatall likes this
- steveklatsis likes this
- stabyluchasidangoridingaunicor likes this
- sjanonymous reblogged this from nativeamericannews and added:
- inarimischief likes this
- readinglist32 likes this
- vallera9281 likes this
- chellevvv reblogged this from nativeamericannews
- chellevvv likes this
- gillsmarie likes this
- pfowolf likes this
- nativeamericannews posted this